Rodolfo Canon of Canon Property Group at Buell & Company hosts a podcast for those interested in Denver small office investment. This is part of an on-going series to teach the principals of commercial real estate investing through a series of case studies.
In this podcast Rodolfo will cover:
- How to find off-market commercial real estate in Denver
- The evaluation of the asset as “stabilized” and as “value-add”
- The regulatory risks and hassle to change use for the buyer
- The valuation risk for the seller as a “value-add” proposition
- What asset visibility does to valuation